Thank you for your Service!
Our Contact Information:
Click here https://my.timedriver.com/M5LML to schedule an appointment with NKU's Veterans Services Coordinator.
Veterans Certification and Transcript Coordinator
Veterans for Education andTransition Support is a veteran led group in support of veterans. We provide a social group and support structure to help veterans adjust to civilian college life. We understand the unique factors facing our veteran students.
· We conduct community service projects for veteran organizations. We also organize events to promote the integration of veterans into campus activities and college life.
· We provide guidance about benefits and services available to veteran students. We are here to help!
Who can join and how?
· Any Northern Kentucky student, faculty member, alumni, veteran supporter, spouse, family member, and staff member can participate within the organization.
· Joining is simple, just attend one V.E.T.S. meeting and fill out an enrollment form. You will be added to the contact list upon completion of the form.
· The only criteria needed to join is the desire to help those who have served our country and protected our rights.
The next NKU V.E.T.S. meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 19th from 12:30 - 1:30 in SU 104